Internal and external structurer of a Lithium polymer battery cell
What does the lithium polymer battery cell look like? what components are there included?How are they organized together?
Lithium polymer battery cell is made of below main parts:
- Anode Aluminum foil attached with positive lithium cobalt oxide materials
- Cathode Copper aluminum foil attached with negative graphite materials
- Separator between the Al foil layer and Cu foil layer.
- Electrolyte filled in the battery
- Anode tab
- Cahode tab
- Insulated tapes/mat on the cell groove.
- Aluminum laminate film outside
Pre: 3.7V Lipo battery 1700mAh PD103448
Next: Lithium polymer battery 3.7v 1500mAh PD803450
Back to last list
Back to list of Battery Technology, LiPo battery